Dumas Beach - Surat, Gujarat, India

 ABOUT

    Dumas Beach is located in Surat, Gujarat, India, along the Arabian Sea. This urban beach is a popular tourist spot for Gujarati people. But on the other side, it is infamous to have a place in top 35 haunted places in India.

    The beach is known for its black sand. According to the folklore, it was believed to be the Hindu Burial Site.
 
    VISITING INFORMATION :-
 
        Timings:-    From 7:00 am to 5:00 pm (All Days)
        Fees:-          None
 
    HOW TO REACH THE PLACE :-
 
        The place is situated at a distance of just 20 km from the town of Surat and it is well-connected to the major cities of India by all means of transportation. So, you can easily visit there and enjoy the place.
 





HISTORY

    As we said that the beach is famous for two things - one is black sand and other one is burial site. So, people believed that there was some spirits who did not find eternal peace roam around there at night.

    According to residents, some loud laughter and whispers were heard at the night. They avoid going to the beach during the night. Even the dogs which walk through here go lunatic adding to the feeling of paranormal activities.

    There were also such news like if you visit the beach at night, you may hear whispers of people talking there even if nobody would be around. In one article, there were news like someone disappeared suddenly. Thus, the beach is believed to be full of spirits.

    There is a Haveli nearby it which is also haunted. Some tourists have claimed to see the spirit standing on the balcony of Haveli though it was closed since long time. The structure of the Haveli looks scary on its own. Once sighting of spirit as shown below was also seen.




Claims and Myths

  1. It was my best friend Darshit's Birthday.
    We celebrate it very well.
    Had a dinner at Night Bazar. Then we decided that let's visit Dumas at midnight. As we know that ghosts or that kind of activities having a full power at midnight.
    We had a dinner around 1:45 Am.
    We are a 5 persons and 2 bikes. Me(Shubham), Darshit, Rishi, Dishank, Karan
    Reached at Dumas Main Circle on the main road ( Last Circle Of Dumas road ) by around 2:20 Am or may be 2:30 am.
    We are smoking there.
    Me and Darshit was seated at stairs ( exact down of the gate )
    Other 2 was taking a selfie.
    One of them ( Rishi ) Seated beside us. Darshit playing a haunted songs.
    Rishi scared of that sounds and said " Bhai ye bandh Kar na"
    At that time all the light ( street light, temple's light, other lights ) are off suddenly.
    We was so scared. Running to the bikes. My bike started, Rishi still trying to start a bike but it took around 30 secs to started. Then we leave. At that time I looked back from distance of 100 meter may be. And all lights started again.
    That was a amazing experience.

  2.  I visited Dumas beach, I see first time whole black seashore. I enjoyed in sea water for 1 and half hour.
    After I seated on big stone near sea to dry my clothes. And enjoyed looking the nature.
    I noticed that someone singing song in very little slow voice, like mobile speaker volume.
    All were seated 15 feet away from me. I am surprise that where was come sound. I ignored it but after 1 minute, it is continued and again I listened it. I thought, it is because my train journey effect.
    Next 2 minuets, I update my location in Facebook. I found that Dumas - Most 3rd Haunted Place.
    I checked all details about Dumas and I understand it is true about Dumas.
    And next second, I left for my hotel in Surat from BRTS 216.


Well, all these things were very haunted if you were really present there. If you like the post, then please share and comment it.
 
 

LOCATION


No comments:

If You Have Any Doubts Regarding The Site Or Want To Connect With Us, Please Let us Know.

Powered by Blogger.